New Breed in Goats Hejazi Breed

Some info was submitted to department of animal sciences Oklahoma state University regarding Hejazi breed just sharing here.
Regarding Hejazi breed, First of all this breed is for sure a recently develop breed and not native to Arabia. The reason I am telling this is that I am here in KSA and due to my interest in Goats I do interact with the related people overhear. and I have visited many Goat farm over here. There is a very clear evidence that this breed was develop by the Pakistan goat breed called "Kapla" breed native to a Pakistani province "Sindh" crossed with two different local breeds called "Ardi" and other one is "Cyprus Shami goats" are widely available here in KSA. That is why you can see a big variety of Hejazi goats with wide rand of colors and confirmations.
Why I am so sure about my claim is that the farm I have visited, where you can find Hejazi Goats some one can see pure "Kapla" goats imported from Pakistan and both other breeds as I said above and offspring of the crosses looks exactly the same what you call Hejazi Goats.
I will attach herewith some photographs as a reference to my claim. You can use google photo search option to verify the source.





Post a Comment

Trending

[random][gallery2]

Cattle Farming Tips & Tricks

[Cattle%20Farming%20Tips%20%26%20Tricks][fbig1]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget